Monday, November 22, 2010


***Cyber Monday SALE***
***FREE SHIPPING***
. . . on any purchase completed between the hours of 12am Monday morning and 11:59pm Monday night!

I am still currently listing some newly completed items and will continue to do so throughout the next few weeks prior to the holidays. I am also still able to take a few more custom orders, as I already have a few to complete. But if you have any specifics in mind, please let me know ASAP so your personal gifts are completed and giftwrapped for your holiday giving!

Last but not least, Thank you to all of you who have sent me positive feedback on this blog! I am enjoying creating it and making it my own and I hope that you enjoying reading the posts and information that is provided.

Thanks for the support!
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment